Sunday, May 13, 2007

SOUL

Jesus, lover of my soul. Let it be well with my soul. My soul faints for ou.

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?

My soul is in anguish. How long, O LORD, how long?
Be merciful to me, O LORD, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and my body with grief.
I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.

But if from there you seek the LORD your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed.
March on, my soul; be strong!
I was pouring out my soul to the LORD.
Go ahead; I am with you heart and soul.
Now devote your heart and soul to seeking the LORD your God.
They entered into a covenant to seek the LORD, the God of their faithers, with all their heart and soul.
The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul.
He restores my soul.
To you, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
My soul will boast in the LORD, let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
Say to me soul, "I am your salvation."
Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation.
Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge.
Awake, my soul!
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.
O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you.
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods.
My soul clings to you.
At night I stretched out untiring hands and my soul refused to be comforted.
My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
Bring joy to your servant, for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.
Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.
Praise the LORD, O my soul.
I will sing and make music with all my soul.
For you, O LORD, have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling.
My soul faints with longing for your salvation, but I have put my hope in your word.
My soul is weary withs orrow; strengthen me according to your word.
Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, O my soul.
My soul yearns for you in the night.
After the suffering of his soul, he will see the light of life and be satisfied.
Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live.
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
My soul glorifies the Lord.
May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
For you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.
He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light.
I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.


...so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Love!
This is pretty and inspiring, and I think you should update it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

I love your blog. It sounds like Italy is absolutely wonderful. You described your beautiful apartment so well I can "see" it.

Continue to enjoy your time in Italy and stay healthy and safe. John and I look forward to seeing you in person very soon!

I talked to your Mom and Aunt Colleen for over an hour last night-it was fun!

We love you Laura, A and J

Anonymous said...

Laura, can I email you at your regualar address